Thursday, April 21, 2016

Welcome to the Magic!

Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself! My name is Kristin and I'm currently a student at Northern Arizona University studying Elementary and Special Education. On June 6th, I will be starting an absolutely amazing journey...The Disney College Program! For those of you who aren't familiar with the program, I will be living at Disney World and working there for 7 months! I know, it sounds way too good to be true! I will make a post in the next couple days all about my application process so that people who are interested in the program can have a little bit more information :)



So basically, a few weeks ago, I started a Vlog to record my journey! I've quickly learned I am SO technology challenged that I really struggle with these vlogs and I know that will just get worse once I'm at busy so...I've decided to blog in addition incase the vlog is a total fail...but if you're interested in checking out the vlog it's https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAETc01Z9XVpH-FP2b5eYgw :)

Here is a little bit about me and the details of my program...like I said, I'm Kristin and I'm majoring in Elementary and Special Education. I am such a Disney nerd it's not even funny. I'm obsessed with Belle and Sulley from Monsters Inc. In addition to Disney, I love singing, dancing, acting, writing, baking, working out, and planning my future classroom! As far as my program goes..I'll be at Disney World (my very first time there! Eeeeekkk!!!!) and my check-in is June 6th! My role is....BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOUTIQUE!!!! An absolute dream come true <3

Well friends, that's all for my very very brief intro! But like I said...I'll be posting all about my application process in the next few days. I will also add my bucket list since I've already made a vlog for that.

44 days until I leave for Orlando and 46 days until check-in! It can't come fast enough!

Have a magical day!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment